Facebook Twitter Instagram
Parents Students Community Staff
Centralized Enrollment Center
Parents or guardians must come to the centralized Enrollment Center to enroll new students and students transferring between Murray County schools.  Students transferring within the county must withdraw from their current school before coming to the Enrollment Center.  You may fill out the Online Enrollment Forms , and Free and Reduced Meal Application Form print them, and bring them with you to the Enrollment Center.  These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Items Needed for Registration
  • ID of parent or guardian
  • Proof of date of birth by copy of birth certificate or other method provided in State Board Rule 160-5-1-28
  • Certificate of Immunization (form # 3231)
  • Eye, Ear, and Dental Certificate (form # 3300)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)
  • Withdrawal documentation from previous school (if applicable)
  • Middle and high school students should provide transcripts including discipline records
  • 2 current proof of residence (copy of utility bill, copy of lease or purchase agreement or mortgage bill/coupon if physical addredd is listed
Required Forms
  • Enrollment Form
  • Emergency/Transportation Form
  • Request for Records (if coming from another school district)
  • Free/Reduced lunch application
  • Occupational Survey

School Attendance Zones by Road


Back to Top